Filling and quick breakfast's.
I love oats or porridge in the morning when I have a lot of time as they fill you up for a long time and they are super tasty. Hence why I am called the oat queen after all!
Peanut Butter And Jelly Style Porridge!
That's right you heard it, peanut butter and jelly for breakfast what could be better right? Ive taken an American classic and made it into a nutritious breakfast.
- 40g of oats
- 250ml-300ml of your choice of milk
- 2tbs of powdered peanut butter or 1tbs or creamy peanut butter
- 1tbs of jam.
- In a bowl weigh out the oats and pour in the milk. Put in the microwave for two minutes.
- If your using powdered peanut butter measure out 2tbs with 1 and a half tbs of water then mix until the consistency you want.
- mix the porridge and then put it in the microwave for another two minutes.
- Take the porridge out of the microwave and put on the toppings; peanut butter and jam.
Chocolate for breakfast? Yes please!
- 250ml of milk of your choice, my favourite is almond milk.
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1tbs of peanut butter powder
- half a banana
- Place everything in a blender then enjoy, this can also be made the night before so its the fastest on the go breakfast and very filling!
hello to any dessert lovers, this one is for you.
- 2 cups oats
- three ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dried fruit or cacao nibs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tin with baking parchment.
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas until smooth, then add the oats and mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Next add any optional ingredients if using and vanilla extract, mix until well combined.
- Tip the mixture into a baking tray and press down with a fork/spoon.
- Place them in a oven until golden brown, this will be around twenty minutes!
- Take the tin out with oven gloves and let it cool, Once cool cut into triangles.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember rumbling tummies don't need to exist, quick and healthy breakfasts are real!
Much love, Jessie.